This Dreary Day Had Better Not Be Filled With Spiders

    Four. Legs spread wider than a quarter. Floating across the carpet towards me. Towards Chief Mate. Popping up in the middle of a movie. In the middle of playing. One even jumped out of my music binder towards me. 

    Spiders symbolize creativity. Much like the web, creativity is circular, interwoven. Ideas come to life, are destroyed, and begin again. A spider often weaves a web daily. Sometimes multiple times a day as their webs are destroyed by hikers, birds, and the like. Creation, destruction, creation. 

    I get it, universe. I have hermited long enough. It is time again to create. But could you please stop launching your eight legged muse at me? I have enough to fuel the fire as it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captain Mom's Log: Week 22: Day 150

Twiggy Rope

But What of the Turtles?